- Batten out the lamb cutlets between 2 sheets of cling-film until they’re quite thin, but retain their shape.
- Dip into the beaten egg, then coat both sides with our BASKETCASE TURMERIC & PISTACHIO DUKKAH pressing the coating into the meat.
- Heat the oil in a shallow fry-pan on a medium heat, and pan fry the cutlets for 2 minutes each side. Allow to rest.
- The cutlets will still be pink and juicy inside, but the outside should be a crunchy golden brown.
- Serve with spicy hummus and salad. We love these with polenta chips.
Ingredients: Dark Chocolate contains cocoa solids 100% & Natural Flavouring: Peppermint Oil
Ingredients: Organic cocoa (organic cocoa butter, organic cocoa mass), organic raw cane sugar, organic rice powder (organic dried rice syrup, organic rice starch, organic rice flour), organic orange oil [2%] (organic sunflower oil, organic natural flavouring), organic sunflower lecithin (emulsifier), natural flavouring. Minimum cocoa content 44%.
Ingredients: Cocoa* [41%] (cocoa butter, cocoa mass), sugar* [32%], rice powder* [18%], honeycomb toffee [9%] (sugar, glucose syrup, sodium bicarbonate), emulsifier* (sunflower lecithin) & natural flavouring. *Organic ingredients