Apple Pie Italian Style
250ml OraSI Rice Milk
1 Spoon of Flour
1/2 Untreated Lemon Peel
2 Teaspoons OraSi Rice Milk
|75g + 1 Teaspoon OraSi Soy Cooking Cream|
16g Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Icing Sugar
2. Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar, add the flour and mix well.
3. Add the egg mixture to the hot rice drink and mix.
4. Put back on the heat and thicken, continuing to stir. Finally add the grated lemon rind and leave to cool.
APPLE PIE PREPARATION:
2. Add the flour, baking powder, OraSi Rice drink and melted OraSi Soy cooking cream and work, again with the whisk, until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
3. Butter and flour an hinged baking tray (diameter 24 cm), pour the mixture and pour the custard in the center.
4. Peel the apples and cut a slice. Arrange the cake in a radial pattern.
5. Bake at 175 degrees (static oven) for about 45-50 minutes.
6. Allow to cool, turn out the cake and sprinkle with icing sugar.