- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted, boiling water, drain and set aside.
- Whizz or finely chop the almonds. Toast in a dry pan until you can smell that lovely toasted almond aroma. Set aside.
- Cut the florets off the broccoli. Trim the stalk and slice it into matchsticks. Whizz the florets or chop into uniformly tiny pieces that resemble breadcrumbs. Heat the oil in a large frypan, add the garlic and broccoli stalks and sauté for a minute. Add the whizzed florets, stir and cook until everything is bright green.
- In a large mug, combine the Broccoli Soup mix with 1 cold cup water, stirring until smooth. Pour into the pan with the broccoli and add another 1/2 cup of water. Stir the mixture until slightly thickened.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and let simmer.
- Whizz the parsley and basil. Remove the pasta from heat. Stir in the herbs, juice of half a lemon, half the toasted almonds and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with remaining almonds and a wedge of lemon.