- Whisk Ketchup. Worcestershire sauce, and strawberry jam in a small bowl to combine. Set sauce aside.
- Season chicken with salt. Place flour in shallow bowl. Place eggs in another shallow bowl. Place panko in a third shallow bowl. Season each bowl with salt.
- Working one at a time, dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg, turning to coat and allowing excess to drip back into bowl, then coat with panko. Place on large plate.
- Heat 6 Tbsp of oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-low until it sizzles when a pinch of flour is added. Cook half of chicken until just cooked through and golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Add another 2 Tbsp of oil to skillet and repeat with remaining chicken. Season with salt.
- Slice chicken crosswise into 1″ thick slices. Serve over rice with reserved sauce alongside for dipping
- Enjoy this delectable dish with your kids as a Happy International Children’s Day treat.
- Do ahead: Chicken can be breaded 3 months ahead. Place between sheets of freezer or waxed paper in resealable plastic freezer bags; freeze. Thaw before cooking.