- Prepare the pumpkin cream:
- In a large pan, heat 4 spoons of extra virgin olive oil. Chop the shallot and soften it gently in the hot oil, until it is golden brown.
- Add the diced pumpkin flesh, salt and brown for a few minutes. Add a little hot water and cook the pumpkin until it is tender but still firm: it will take about 15 minutes.
- Creamy pumpkin Spaghetti:
- Transfer it to a cylindrical container and blend with an immersion blender to reduce it to a puree. Keep aside.
- Prepare the sage:
- In a saucepan, heat the frying oil: it must be very hot.
- Wash and dry the sage and fry it briefly, until it is crispy. Drain it on absorbent paper and set it aside.
- Prepare the spaghetti:
- Heat a large pot with plenty of water on the heat. Add a handful of coarse salt. When it boils, pour the spaghetti, turn them and drain 3 minutes before the cooking time indicated.
- Pour the spaghetti into a pan with the pumpkin cream. Add a little cooking water if necessary and mix until the pasta is ready.
- Pour the OraSi Soy Cooking Cream and stir briefly.
- Distribute the pasta in the dishes, add the halved olives, the crisp sage leaves, a drizzle of oil, a pinch of white pepper.
- Serve immediately.