- In a saucepan, cover eggs with water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, cover your pot and turn the stove top off. Set your time for 5 minutes.
- Prep a medium sized mixing bowl with ice and cold water. Once 5 minutes has passed, remove lid and remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place carefully into the ice bath.
- Allow the eggs to cool and check in on them to make sure water stays cold (you can replace water with cold water as needed)
- After 10-15 minutes, the eggs should be cool enough to handle.
- Begin peeling the eggs carefully (or store them in the fridge until you are ready to start)
- Cut eggs into half lengthwise, and pop out or scoop yolk into a bowl, set egg whites aside on a serving dish.
- Mix the yolk with mayo, mustard, red wine vinegar, and sea salt with a spoon or fork, ensuring its all well combined and smooth.
- Using a piping bag or plastic bag with a snipped tip, add the mixture to it and pipe it back into the egg whites.
- Garnish with paprika and chives