|300g Organic Carbon Neutral Lamb Diced|
1 spring fresh rosemary, chopped
¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
1 hot chile pepper, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 limes, juiced
6 tbsp olive oil, divided
|1 eggplant, peeled and cubed |
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 green onions, chopped
1 tbsp butter
1 box couscous
1 ½ cups boiling water
1 lime, juiced
- Combine rosemary, mint, pepper, garlic, the juice from 2 of the limes, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Add the lamb and coat well with the marinade; marinate at least 1 hour and up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius .
- Combine the eggplant, red and yellow peppers, and onions with 3 tablespoons olive oil; toss to coat. Place vegetables on a large baking sheet in a single layer and roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Remove lamb from marinade (discard marinade); cook and stir until no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add couscous; stir briefly to coat well. Add water; cook and stir until just boiling. Cover; set aside until all the water is absorbed, about 10 minutes. Fluff couscous with a fork, and stir in the juice of 1 lime.
- Serve lamb and vegetables over couscous.
Serving Size: 2