Frequently Asked Questions
RYAN'S GROCERY LOYALTY PROGRAMME
Ryan’s Grocery Loyalty Programme is a newly launch initiative for our customers to earn reward points for their purchases. For every $1 spent at Ryan’s Grocery online, 1 point will be awarded. At present, our online loyalty programme is separate from our in-store loyalty programme.
How do I sign up for Ryan’s Grocery Loyalty Programme?
To place an order and sign up, you may register an account by clicking on the profile icon (the little human image) on the top right of the page. Fill in the required fields and click “Sign Up”. Otherwise you may sign up with your Facebook and Google account easily.
Does it cost me anything to join?
No. The Loyalty Programme is a free programme designed to allow us to thank you for your support and reward you for being a loyal customer.
How can I earn points?
For every $1 spent at Ryan’s Grocery online, you will earn 1 point (excluding shipping charges & discounts). The points will be credited to your account once the order is completed.
How do I use my points?
You can offset $1 on your purchase at Ryan’s Grocery Online with 107 points.
Where can I view my reward points?
You can view your points in your dashboard under your “Account”.
Will my reward points expire?
Yes, all reward points will expire in 1 year from the month the points are awarded.
Can I utilise my points for my retail purchase?
No. The points that you earned are for online purchases only and are not applicable for walk-in purchases at our brick and mortar stores.
How do I update my details?
All your personal details can be found under “Account”. You may click on “My Profile” to change your personal details and address.
What should I do if I forgot my password?
Go to the “Sign In” page, click on “Forgot Password?” and enter the email address you registered with. You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
ORDERING & PAYMENT
How do I place an order?
- ‘Sign In’ with your email address and password
- Select the products that you want, click on the “Add to Cart” button. You may adjust the quantity before click on button ‘Add to Cart’ or upon checkout.
- After selecting all items, go to the shopping cart on your top right corner and click ‘Checkout’
- Once you have checked the items and amount are correct, click ‘Next’
- Select your Delivery Address, Delivery Method, Delivery Date & Time, and Payment Method, then click ‘Next’ to review on your shopping list
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” and you will be directed to a third party payment gateway.
- Once the payment is made, you will be directed back to our website with your order number.
- An order acknowledgement will be sent to your email.
- You can also check your Order History to ensure that your order has been processed.
Can I change or cancel the items I have ordered?
Once your transaction is completed and payment is made, your order cannot be changed or cancelled. If you choose not to accept your delivery, we are not able to issue a refund.
How can I pay for my order?
You can pay through PayNow and Paypal. Paypal accepts all major credit cards.
Why use Paypal? Can I checkout without a Paypal account?
Your online payment security is important to us. As Paypal is the world’s leading payment processing company, it keeps all your information safe and we will not receive any credit card details.
You can choose to checkout as a guest using your debit or credit card without creating an account with Paypal. This makes your checkout process easier and more convenient.
How can I pay through PayNow?
You are now able to make the payment for your online orders through PayNow.
Follow the steps below:
- Login to Mobile Banking App and scan the PayNow QR code below.
- Verify the recipient’s name, input the payment amount and release funds.
- Screenshot the QR code below and save to your gallery/photo library or press & hold on the QR Code and select “Save Image”/”Download Image”.
- Open your Mobile Banking App and select “Scan & Pay”.
- At the bottom if the app page, tap on the “Photo Library”/”Gallery”.
- Select the QR code that was saved/screenshot from Step 1.
- Input the payment amount and confirm the payment.
You may click here for the visual guide on PayNow payment.
Do note that your order will be processed once your payment has been verified. If the payment is not received immediately, your order will be on hold and cancelled.
What are your delivery options?
You can choose from the 2 delivery options below.
- Home delivery – Your order will be delivered to the address specified. Details below.
- Self-Collection – Collect your order from our retail stores at 29 Binjai Park or Great World B1-144/145
What are your delivery timings?
Normal Delivery (Monday – Sunday, some Public Holidays)
|Order Received||Earliest Delivery Time|
|Before 2pm||Next day delivery, subject to availability.|
|Order Received||Earliest Delivery Time|
|Before 11am||Same day between 2pm – 6pm, subject to availability.|
What is the minimum order and delivery charges?
|Order Amount||Delivery Charges|
|Below S$80||Self-collection only, No delivery|
|Between $80 to $119.99||$10|
|$120 and above||Free|
Can I send my orders to more than one shipping address?
Each order can only be delivered to one shipping address in Singapore. You will have to make multiple orders for different shipping addresses.
Do you deliver overseas?
We do! Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to seek assistance on logistic matters.
What happens if the item(s) I ordered is out of stock?
We will contact you via call or SMS or Whatsapp if the item(s) you ordered is out stock and will suggest the substitution with equal value. If not, you will receive a refund through your method of payment.
How long does it take for the refund to be credited back?
The refund lead-time varies from bank to bank. Please check with the bank for more details.
Can I return something that I received?
As we are dealing with allergen and temperature sensitive products, we uphold our product handling process strictly and thus items purchased cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded, unless the item has been delivered in a damaged condition and rejected upon delivery. Damaged products will be replaced as soon as possible with the next delivery to your zone.
PRODUCTS & RANGE
Where do your products come from?
Most of our items are exclusive brands come from Australia, Ireland, Spain & USA. We pride ourselves in sourcing items that customers are unable to get elsewhere.
Why are some of your items available in store but not online?
Some items are not sold online due to concerns over short expiry dates. However, we do try to ensure we get majority of our in store items, online for your shopping convenience.
Do you offer discounts for bulk purchases?
Please email email@example.com or contact us on Facebook for more information regarding bulk purchases.
Where can I purchase Ryan’s Grocery’s Gift e-Voucher?
Our gift e-vouchers are available on our website at https://www.ryansgrocery.com/product-category/gift-e-voucher/
- Choose any of the pre-determined amounts and add to cart, like you would other items
- Proceed to check out and select the earliest available date
- Once payment has been made, you will receive an email within 48 hours with the vouchers
Will you send the e-Voucher to my gift recipient?
We will send the gift e-voucher to the email that was indicated in the order invoice. If that email belongs to you, you may then forward the gift e-voucher to your recipients.
Where can the gift e-Voucher be used?
The gift e-Voucher can only be used online. For physical gift vouchers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I use the gift e-Voucher?
During checkout, enter the promo code on the gift e-Voucher, in the ‘promo code’ field. If the order total is greater than the gift e-Voucher amount, the balance can be paid by PayPal or PayNow. You may use more than one gift e-Voucher in a transaction.
If you can’t find the answer that you are looking for, please contact us here.