- Preheat oven.
- Rinse and pat dry Broiler Whole Chicken with paper towel.
- Combine olive oil, melted butter, wine (if using) and lemon juice together, rubbing all over the chicken, under the skin and inside the cavity.
- Season chicken outside and inside with salt, pepper and parsley. Don’t be afraid to use generous amounts!
- Rub the minced garlic over the chicken and under the skin. I do this separately as the last step to maximise the garlic taste.
- Stuff the garlic head into the chicken cavity along with the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halve. You can also use sprigs of Thyme or any other herb.
- Roast chicken, basting half way through cooking time, until cooked through.
- Broil until golden and crispy!