- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl with a splash of our BASKETCASE GRILLED MEAT GLAZE. Mix well, ensuring everything is evenly distributed. Shape into small even sized balls or you could just purchase meatballs available at Ryan’s Grocery. Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cook in a medium oven (180°C) for 15 minutes, or fry in a fry-pan with a little oil. Remove from the pan (make sure any oil is tipped away).
- Pour half a bottle of our BASKETCASE GRILLED MEAT GLAZE and a splash of water into the pan, bring to the boil.
- Add the meatballs back to the pan and simmer for about 5 minutes or until the glaze is reduced and they’re sticky and coated.
- Serve as a shared appetizer, or fill a sub roll with the meatballs and serve with cheese slices. Wrap the roll in tinfoil and pop back in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Alternatively, shape the meat mixture into patties, follow the recipe as normal but use to fill a burger bun with pickles, tomato slices, onion rings and our BASKETCASE FIREBALL HOT SAUCE.