- Add all marinade ingredients into a quality blender and pulse until smooth. Pour marinade in a 1 gallon plastic bag. Place pork collar into marinade and close taking care to remove as much as air. Marinade in fridge for minimum of two hours, can go overnight.
- Preheat grill for two zone or direct/indirect cooking. Combine rosemary, salt, pepper, sage, and garlic in a small bowl. Remove pork collar from marinade and discard the marinade. Pat pork collar dry, and apply dry rub liberally.
- Place pork collar over direct heat for 6 minutes or until seared, flip the collar and cook additional 6 minutes or until seared. Move to indirect heat and point the fat cap toward the heat to act as a shield.
- Cover grill and cook for additional 35 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork at the center of cut is 140 – 143 degrees F. Remove and let rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Slice into steaks and serve with your favourite sides.
Ingredients for Citrus Marinade:
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 medium shallot
- 3 limes juiced
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp coarse pepper
Serving Size: 6