1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC
2. In a large bowl, combine the cornflour, soy milk, sugar and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan over a medium-high heat, bring the water to a boil. Add the butter and stir until melted. Remove from the heat, add the flour and combine until a dough is formed.
4. Add the dough to the cornflour mix and combine.
5. On a lined baking tray, shape the dough to éclairs. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until slightly golden.
1. Combine the cornflour, sugar and 1/3 of the milk in a bowl.
2. In a large saucepan over a medium heat, bring the remaining milk to a boil. Slowly pour in the cornflour mix and stir until it thickens.
3. Add the choc bits and stir. The mixture will thicken fast to remove from heat and stir until melted. Add the vegan butter.
4. Insert into a piping bag and poke three holes in the éclairs. Pipe the mix in to fill.
5. Once filled. Melt extra chocolate and dip the tops then sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.