BASIC SHORT PASTRY
• Put in a mixing bowl with the paddle the icing sugar together with the Maxime Gioia Special and mix slowly until smooth
• Add the flour to the mixture and mix till the mixture is smooth again
• Refrigerate the dough at 5 C till hard texture
• Take 400 g of dough and knead it again with the lemon zest using the paddle
• Flatten the dough at 5 mm out inside the desired mould
• Cook at 165 C for 15/20 min.
• Blend and boil all the ingredients together
• Wait till the filling becomes warm and pour inside the orange tart shell.
Finish the dessert decorating with the blueberries and glaze with boiled Mirall neutral.