- Using a planetary mixer with dough hook, knead together bread flour, salt, sugar,
yeast, and OraSi Almond drink.
- Once the dough is slightly elastic, add in butter and continue kneading.
- Check for gluten formation. Allow to rest for 15 mins.
- Roll the dough until 10mm in a dough sheeter.
- Cut out donut rings using a donut cutter and place on the tray.
- Proof the donuts at 30C and humidity at 80% until doubled in size.
- In a pot, heat up the cooking oil until hot enough.
- Fry the donuts until golden brown and drain the oil.
- Use as desired
CINNAMON SUGAR COATING
- Stir well sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Place it in a bowl or dish large enough to place the donuts in for tossing.
- After tossing the donut in the cinnamon sugar, lightly shake off the excess.