- 1st dough: dissolve the yeast in the water, add the sugar and flour and leave to rise for 30 minutes.
- Cream: bring the Soy Drink to boil with 40 g of sugar, leave to infuse and filter after 20 minutes. Beat the egg yolks with the leftover sugar, add the flour and mix with the Soy Drink. Thicken the cream over moderate heat, stirring constantly. Once removed from the heat, cover the container with contact film and cool.
- 2nd dough: add the aroma (lemon peel) to the beaten eggs. To the flour add the sugar, the eggs and the 1st dough working slowly. Also combine the Soy Drink and Soy Margarine. A soft dough will result; cover it with a cloth and let it rise in a warm place for 2 hours.
- Take the pasta, work it gently and divide it into portions of about 60 g. Shape a sandwich, folding the dough inwards (so as not to stress it) and place the puffies blinds on two plates protected with baking paper. Brush them with beaten egg and water, then let them rise for another 60 minutes. Before baking, collect the cream in a pastry bag with medium round spout and fill the center of each Venetian with a dollop of cream. Bake them and cook them at 175 ° for 25 minutes.
- Decoration: brush the cream with hot apricot jelly.