FOR THE PASTRY
1. Combine the flour, starch and sugar with Soy Margarine, knead and form crumbs
OraSi Easter Fantasy
2. Scrape the vanilla bean to flavor the dough and add the egg.
3. Divide the dough into two parts; add the cocoa to one (if necessary, soften the pastry with some drops of water).
4. Protect the two parts with food grade film and refrigerate for 60 minutes
5. Stretch the two doughs until they reach a thickness of about 4-5 mm and engrave them with a typically Easter pastry cutter. Put the biscuits in a baking pan protected with oven paper and bake at 175 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
FOR THE ICE
1. Beat the icing sugar with the lemon juice and the egg white.
2. Divide the ice into four bowls and add the food coloring. Put the colored ice in the cones and decorate the biscuits.