- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Mix together flour, salt, sugar, yeast, bread improver, and soya on low speed for 5
mins until a dough forms.
- Add the butter at low speed until well combined, then high speed for 8 mins or till
obtaining an elastic texture.
- Rest the dough for 10 mins in the freezer.
- Cut and weigh the dough to 50g each dough. Shape into balls.
- Allow the dough to rest for 10 mins before rolling into a flat oval shape.
- Add the filling, of 20g each, into the dough and close gently.
- Proof the dough at 28°C with 70-80 % humidity around till double in size.
- Bake at 200°C for 4 mins then lower the temperature to 165°C for 14 mins. Fan 4.
- In a pan, sautee carrots, onions, celery and mushroom with butter.
- Add tomato paste to the mix and continue cooking. Ensure the puree does not burn
by constantly stirring the mixture. Reduce the mixture slightly.
- Add ‘soy minced meat’ substitute and continue to cook.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in soya milk and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower the heat to simmer and reduce the mixture to a paste.
- Set the paste aside and allow to cool.