- Using a planetary mixer with dough hook, knead together bread flour, salt, sugar,
yeast, and OraSi Almond drink.
- Once the dough is slightly elastic, add in butter and continue kneading.
- Check for gluten formation. Allow to rest for 15 mins.
- Roll the dough until 10mm in a dough sheeter.
- Cut out donut rings using a donut cutter and place on the tray.
- Proof the donuts at 30C and humidity at 80% until doubled in size.
- In a pot, heat up the cooking oil until hot enough.
- Fry the donuts until golden brown and drain the oil.
- Use as desired.
- In a pot, lightly boil soya milk.
- Pour OraSi Soy drink on to the chocolate and allow chocolate to melt. Stir well.
- Add hazelnut paste to the mixture and mix well.
- Whip up rice whipping cream until medium-stiff peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate.
- Select a desired piping nozzle and insert into a piping bag.
- Fill a piping bag with mousse and store in the chiller.
- Pipe mousse into the donut and on the top of the donut.
- Decorate with strawberries and snow powder