- Mix together flour, salt, sugar, yeast, bread improver, and soya on low speed for 5
mins until a dough forms.
- Add the butter at low speed until well combined, then high speed for 8 mins or till
obtaining an elastic texture.
- Rest the dough for 10 mins in the freezer.
- Laminate the sheet butter substitute. (1000g dough : 350g sheet butter)
- Fold the sheet butter substitute into the dough, with 2 double folds.
- Thickness of the final sheet, 6 to 7 mm.
ORASI SHEET BUTTER FOR LAMINATION
- Mix together flour and butter substitute until well combined.
- Fold into a square.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 165C.
- Place a sheet of croissant dough and lightly spread with lemon filling.
- Lightly sprinkle 72% chocolate pieces across the dough.
- Do the same for the sheet of puff pastry and place the puff pastry on top of the
- Cover the puff pastry with the last piece of croissant dough.
- Measure and cut out strips of 4cm x 15cm.
- Lightly stretch the strips and give 1 or 2 twists.
- Place the twists on to a tray and proof at 30C with 80% humidity till doubled in size.
- Bake the krantz at 165C for 18mins, fan 4.