- Mix together flour, salt, sugar, yeast, bread improver, and soya on low speed for 5
mins until a dough forms.
- Add the OraSi butter at low speed until well combined, then high speed for 8 mins or
till obtaining an elastic texture.
- Rest the dough for 10 mins in the freezer.
- Fold the with OraSi Sheet butter into the dough, with 1 double folds. Rest the dough
in the fridge for 30mins and proceed with a second double fold
- Rest the dough in the fridge for 30mins
- Thickness of the final sheet, 6 to 7 mm.
- Proof the dough at 25-26°C with 70-80 % humidity around till double in size.
- Bake at 200°C for 4 mins then lower the temperature to 165°C for 14 mins. Fan 4.
- Using a planetary mixer with whisk attachment, whip up cream and lemon cream
until medium-stiff peaks.
- Create a lengthwise hole in the croissant.
- Pipe the cream into the whole, and on top of the croissant.
- Decorate as needed.