- Using a planetary mixer with dough hook, knead together bread flour, salt, sugar,
yeast, and OraSi Almond drink.
- Once the dough is slightly elastic, add in butter and continue kneading.
- Check for gluten formation. Allow to rest for 15 mins.
- Roll the dough until 10mm in a dough sheeter.
- Cut out donut rings using a donut cutter and place on the tray.
- Proof the donuts at 30C and humidity at 80% until doubled in size.
- In a pot, heat up the cooking oil until hot enough.
- Fry the donuts until golden brown and drain the oil.
- Use as desired.
- Gently boil the orange jam until slightly thick.
- Dip the donut into the warmed jam.
- Add orange peel on to the donut and sprinkle with gold sugar.