- Using a planetary mixer with dough hook, knead together bread flour, salt, sugar,
yeast, and OraSi Almond drink.
- Once the dough is slightly elastic, add in butter and continue kneading.
- Check for gluten formation. Allow to rest for 15 mins.
- Roll the dough until 7mm and cut round shapes using a round cutter.
- Proof the donuts at 30C and humidity at 80% until doubled in size.
- In a pot, heat up the cooking oil until hot enough.
- Fry the donuts until golden brown and drain the oil.
- Use as desired.
- In a planetary mixer with whisk attachment, add all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk on medium until ready to use.
- Select a desired piping nozzle and insert into a piping bag.
- Fill a piping bag with mousse and store in the chiller.
- Pipe mousse into the donut and on the top of the donut.
- Slice the peaches thinly and place them on top of the cream.
- Sprinkle dark chocolate flakes.