- Preheat oven at 200C.
- Proofer to be set at 30C, and humidity at 80%.
- In a planetary mixer’s bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, yeast, bread improver and soya
milk. Using a dough hook, knead the dough from slow speed to medium speed until
- Add the butter into the dough and continue to knead until well combined.
- Continue to knead the dough until window pane forms.
- Rest the dough for 10 mins in the chiller.
- Divide and shape the dough according to desired size. Allow to rest. Gently press
into shape when required.
- Proof the dough until double in size.
- Spoon tomato puree onto pizza dough.
- Pour Orasi Cooking cream.
- Sprinkle dried oregano on top of the pizza.
- Bake pizzas at 200C for about 15 – 20 mins, fan speed 6.
- Decorate with fresh Basil.