- Blend the kiwi with 100 grams of sugar, mint and 60 ml of Soy Drink.
- Blend the mango cubes with 70 grams of sugar, grated ginger and 50 ml of Soy Drink.
- Blend the strawberries and raspberries with 80 grams of sugar and 70 ml of Soy Drink.
- Pour the kiwi mixture into the popsicle molds, then put it in the freezer and let it freeze.
- Before the mixture hardens completely, move it with a teaspoon to obtain the “mix” effect, then put it back in the freezer.
- Pour the mango mixture into the molds and place in the freezer to harden.
- Pour the strawberry and raspberry mixture and put it back in the freezer.
Alternate the compounds according to the desired color effect.