BASIC SHORT PASTRY
- Put in a mixing bowl with the paddle the icing sugar together with the Maxime Gioia Special and mix slowly until smooth
- Add the flour to the mixture and mix till the mixture is smooth again
- Refrigerate the dough at 5°C till hard texture
- Take 400g of dough and knead it again with the lemon zest using the paddle
- Flatten the dough at 5mm out inside the desired mould
- Cook at 165°C for 15/20 min.
DARK CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Boil OraSi Soy Sugar Free together with the glucose syrup, add the chocolate and whisk it together.
- Pipe inside the tart shell and refrigerate.
- Finish the dessert decorating with a raw of fresh raspberry and glaze with boiled Mirall neutral and decorate with basil leaves. give to the dough a baguette shape.