VEGETABLES AND OTHERS
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Wash all vegetables to remove soil and dirt.
- In separate pots with boiling water, cook broccoli and potato.
- With the blanched broccoli, cut off a few stems and place in the oven to roast.
- With the potato, allow to cool slightly before peeling off all the skin.
- Cut potato into wedges and roast in the oven. Set under a salamander or keep
- Slice the burger bun in half and place the lettuce on the bottom bun of the burger
- Place ‘chicken schnitzel’ substitute patty on top of the lettuce. Add vegan
mayonnaises if desired.
- Slice tomato and tofu to about 5mm thick slices or as desired. Set on top of the patty.
- Cover with the top burger bun and skewer the burger to hold in place.
SOFT BUN BURGER
- Using a planetary mixer with a dough hook, knead together flour, salt, sugar, yeast,
bread improver, and soya milk until the dough is well combined and slightly elastic.
- Add butter to the dough and mix on high speed until window pane.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Cut and shape the dough to round buns, 60g a bun.
- Leave to proof at 30-32°C with 80% of humidity until doubled in size.
- Bake the buns at 165C for 9 mins, fan 4.
CHICKEN SCHNITZEL PATTY
- Pan-fry ‘chicken schnitzel’ substitute patty and season with salt and pepper