- Heat the Soy Drink to almost the boiling point, pour into a large glass bowl and add the apple vinegar. Stir and when the Soy Drink begins to curdle immediately leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Cover a colander with a piece of fine white cloth (washed without fabric softener!), pour the curd obtained as above and let it drain for an hour.
- After this time, gather the edges of the cloth and squeeze the contained mass in such a way as to release as much whey as possible. Salt the curd.
- Divide the curd into four ricotta baskets (other molds are also fine, but it is better if they are punctured to lose a little more whey) and cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Peel the oranges and then fillet them, collecting the falling orange juice. Cut the onion into very fine rings.
- Turn out the 4 ricottas and arrange them on the plates, then add the oranges, the rocket and the onion rings.
- Place the orange juice in a jar, add the olive oil, salt and pepper. Close the jar and shake until you get an emulsion to be poured flush on the salad.