- SOFT BUN:
- Knead all the ingredient together except the Maxime Gioia Special and the chopped walnut
- Once the dough has developed the gluten and it is smooth add the Maxime Gioia Special
- Make the dough smooth again and add the chopped walnut
- Rest the dough for 30 min at 28 C.
- Cut in 80 g and make ball shape
- Let it rest for 15/20 min at 28 C
- Give to the dough a baguette shape
- Proof at 30 C for 2/ 3 hours till 2,5 times the initial volume
- When the dough is ready to be baked brush the bread with a little bit of water and sprinkle onto it the chopped walnut.
- Bake at 195 C for 6/8 min.
- Once cool down cut in the middle and fill it up with hazelnut mousse , decorate with fresh mango and glaze with boiled Mirall neutral
- DARK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE:
- Boil the OraSi Soy sugar free
- Make a ganache together with dark chocolate
- Half-whip the rice whipping cream and fold in the chocolate ganache
- Leave the mouse to set in the fridge at 5 C
- Once the mousse is set use it with a piping bag together with star nozzle .