- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost in a bowl. In another bowl combine the milk, the egg and the sugar.
- Combine the two bowls and mix until uniform.
- Place a large pan on the stove and add a bit of coconut oil. Use a bottle for more precision pouring the batter onto the pan, creating tiny round pancakes. You can also use a ziplock bag, cutting a corner and pipping the batter.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top, let brown for a minute.
- Serve in a bowl as cereal. You can add butter, honey or maple syrup for toppings.