Provencal-Style Beef Rump Roast with Green Tapenade Sauce
|2g dried mushrooms|
8g bacon chips
6g garlic chips
4g red capsicum chips
8g dried black olives
1kg beef rump
|1 clove garlic |
1 bunch thyme
rosemary, to taste
thyme, to taste
250g anchovy olives
50g anchovy fillets
2 bunches Italian parsley
1 bunch tarragon
1. Mince the ingredients for the breadcrumbs and dry them in a low-temperature oven.
2. Put beef rump, salt, garlic and thyme in a vacuum-sealed bag, place it in a convection oven and heat it at 72°C for 35 minutes.
3. Remove beef rump from the bag, and cover with breadcrumbs.
4. Mix herbs in a cast-iron pan and cover with a rack.
5. Place the rump on the rack, close the lid and heat the pan to aromatise beef.
Combine the anchovy olives, anchovy fillets, capers, parsley and tarragon in a blender. Transfer the blend to a pot and make it creamy by adding consommé.