- Coat the ribs in the CAMPFIRE BBQ RUB, may be left overnight but not necessary.
- Place the ribs, fleshy side down in a baking dish atop of the sliced vegetables. pour over the cider and hot water, add chicken stock powder and salt and pepper to taste. Cover with baking parchment, double foil and or lid into baking dish. place in 160 deg c oven for 1.5 to hours until just cooked and fork tender. Depending on size of the rack, this may take a little longer.
- Cool the ribs, then liberally glaze with around half a bottle of the SMOKEY BOURBON BBQ SAUCE .
- Place the ribs on a parchment covered baking tray into a pre heated 200 degree C oven for around 15 minutes. Remove and brush over some more BBQ sauce.
- Serve with coleslaw and loaded spuds.