|2 tbs olive oil|
finely grated zest and juice of 1/2 line
3 tsps smoked paprika
3 tsps dried oregano
2tsps ground cumin
4 x pork scotch steaks
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp sriracha hot chilli sauce
|2 corn cobs |
1 red capsicum, cut into 1cm thick slices
8 x soft tortillas
1 cup baby spinach leaves
1 avocado, diced
1/2 red onion, finely sliced
Coriander leaves and line wedges to serve
- Combine oil, lime zest and juice, paprika, oregano and cumin in a large bowl. Add Pork. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and sriracha sauce in a small bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Preheat a greased char-grill pan over a medium-high heat.
- Char-grill corn and capsicum, turning occasionally, until corn and capsicum are just tender and lightly charred. Set aside to cool
- Reduce heat to medium. Add pork to the pan and cook for 6 minutes. Turn and cook for 2 minutes or slightly longer for steaks that are thicker than 2cms, until just cooked through. Remove pork from pan and rest for 2 minutes.
- Heat tortillas following packet instructions. Thinly slice pork. Slice corn kernels off cobs.
- Top tortillas with baby spinach leaves, corn, capsicum, pork, avocado, red onion and coriander. Top each with a dollop of the sriracha sour cream. Wrap up to enclose filing. Serve with extra lime wedges.
Serving Size: 4