- Portion the Snapper into small bite sized pieces (around 10 – 15g pieces) and place into a bowl.
- 30 minutes before serving add all the ingredients (coconut cream, chilli, tomatoes quartered, sliced onion, Baby cos lettuce etc )to the fish apart from the lime and salt, then let marinade for 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Zest ½ the lime into the mixture and add the juice of ½ the lime.
- Season to taste with sea salt.
- Add more lime if needed to balance the flavour.
- Place the lettuce in your bowl or plate first, then carefully portion the fish equaly onto the plate. Depending on your portion size either divide the mixture into 2 or 4 servings.
- Garnish with fresh corriander and serve.