- Wash the zucchini, peel with a potato peeler to make long strips that you will keep aside. Cut the pulp of the zucchini into cubes.
- Clean the mushrooms, heat 1 spoon of oil in a pan, fry the chopped garlic and then sauté the mushrooms for 5 minutes. Salt and set aside.
- In the same pan heat the remaining oil and cook the zucchini pulp over high heat. Sprinkle with OraSi Soy Drink and cook again every 5 minutes.
- Pour the soya cream into the glass of the immersion blender, add the cooked zucchini flesh with the cooking juices and the rocket bunch. Blend adding salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta in abundant salted water, drain, then season with the cream of zucchini and rocket, add the mushrooms and strips of zucchini set aside previously. Decorate as desired with a few rocket leaves.