- Place the sesame seeds, dates, coconut, tahini, salt and vanilla into a high speed blender and process until fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the syrup and coconut oil and blend till a sticky dough forms.
- Roll into 12 x 35g balls
- Soak the mango and apricots in boiling water for 20 minutes to soften. Drain and squeeze out excess water, then finely dice. Divide the mixture into 12 x 10g balls.
- To make the Tiger Balls, flatten out the black ball in the palm of your hand. lay the smaller ball mango/apricot ball mix in the center and wrap the black dough up around the orange filling.
- Roll into a smooth ball, and then roll in a bowl filled with extra sesame seeds.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.