- Heat an outdoor grill to highest heat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season steaks generously with salt (and pepper as desired). Get the top, bottom, and all the sides. Use a generous amount of salt as this is a thick steak.
- Sear the steak for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, letting the flames lick up the sides. You’ll know the steak is ready to flip when it releases easily from the grill.
- Transfer the steak to a baking sheet . Bake in the preheated oven until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees. This will take about 30 minutes, but use a meat thermometer for 100% accuracy.
- Let rest 5-10 minutes. Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of compound butter onto the steak. Slice as serve.
For Compound Butter:
In a bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, rosemary, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until well blended.