- Soak the soy flakes and mushrooms in warm water to rehydrate.
- Prepare the vegan Parmesan by placing the almonds, Gomasio and yeast flakes in the mixer until a coarse powder is obtained.
- Clean and chop onion, celery and carrot. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the vegetables. Add the soy flakes and the mushrooms, both well squeezed, and leave to flavor. Add the tomato puree and cook over a low heat for about an hour. Salt and pepper.
- Extend the veg béchamel with Orasi Soy Milk, in order to make it more liquid.
- Put a few spoons of the soy ragout sauce on the bottom of a lasagna pan, add a little veg bechamel. Arrange a layer of lasagna, cover with vegan ragout, béchamel and a spoon of vegan parmesan. Continue until you finish the ingredients, finish with a layer of bechamel sauce and “ vegan parmesan”.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.