- PUFF PASTRY PREPARATION: In a bowl, mix the flour, oil and vinegar. Melt the baking soda and salt in the water, then pour them into the bowl, kneading. A smooth and firm dough must be obtained, if necessary add a tablespoon of water. Wrap it in plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and add the sliced onion. Wash and clean the vegetables, cut them into slices, add them to the onion and cook them until they are tender and golden, but still firm. Allow to cool.
- Turn the oven on at 180 ° C.
- Spread the puff pastry’s dough on a lightly floured surface, 3-4 mm thick. Butter and flour a cake pan of 24 cm in diameter and line it with the puff pastry. Prick the base and bake in a hot oven for 15 minutes.
- In the main time, mix OraSi Soy Drink and OraSi Soy Cooking Cream together, then add the eggs, one at a time, and the crumbled tofu. Add the vegetables, oregano and paprika, season with salt and pepper and pour over the base of the puff pastry.
- Bake in an hot oven for 40 minutes, until the cake is golden brown. Remove from the oven, let it cool for 15 minutes and serve with a sprinkling of fresh oregano.