- Prepare the walnut cream by warming OraSi drink over a low heat
- Sieve starch and icing sugar and dd it all to the cream along with the vanilla seeds
- Stir over medium heat until it thickens
- Cool and refrigerate for 3 hours
- Dice the pears
- Whip the OraSi rice whipping cream
- Whisk the chilled walnut cream and add it to the whipped rice cream.
- Pour into the cocotte and put in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate, add the rice whipping cream then cover the cocotte with melted chocolate and chopped nuts.
- Put in the fridge.