- Make the sauce by stirring all the ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise, then slice each half into ½ inch thick half moons
- Heat a flat bottom wok or large frying pan over medium high heat until a drop of water vaporizes immediately on contact.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil around the pan, add the minced pork, and season with salt and pepper. Let it cook for 30 seconds, then break the pork into small bite sized pieces and continue stir frying until its cooked through and golden brown for about 5 minutes. Transfer the pork to a paper towel-lined plated and drain the pan of excess fat.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan, spread the zucchini out in one even layer and let it cook for 30 seconds. Stir fry the zucchini until browned and just tender, about 5 minutes or more.
- Return the pork to the skillet, add the sauce, and stir fry until sauce is well-incorporated and the zucchini begins to look glossy, about 30 seconds more. Garnish with scallions and serve over rice.